Tuesday 24 March 2015

Using a Range of Media

Evidence of using different media and evidence of importing images from multiple sources. 








The above 2 images are scanned rubbings of various textures i found around the college, the one on the left is a rubbing of a perferated wall mounted file holder whilst the rubbing on the right is of a mac keyboard.  I then scanned the rubbings into the computer. 

    

The above 2 images are natural materials i found outside of the college and then scanned into a computer. My medium being real life !


The Two images above are evidence of me working with printed images which I photographed and imported from my mobile phone. 


 The Three images below are images I produced on the white infinity product background with my DSLR camera, I imported the images from an SD memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment